Saturday, January 20, 2007

Media Checklist

1. I only use the telephone if I am at home. I use my cell phone all the time when I am at school. I most often call my mother and father because I do not get to see them everyday.

2. I feel guilty answering this question, but I cannot remember the last time I listened to a speech or a public speaker that was not required for class.

3.I use IM every single day. I actually use it anytime I am at my computer. It is much easier to talk to many people at once, unlike the phone that you can only talk to one at a time. I mostly talk to Megan Harding and Nancy Hammond on IM.

4. I don’t usually send emails but I check my email inbox several times a day.

5. I never buy iTunes, but I do attend several concerts in the summer. I do occasionally buy CDs if I really like the artist.

6. When I am at school, I don’t have time to watch much TV, but I always make time to watch Friday Night Lights on Wednesday nights at 8:00.

7. The last time I recorded a TV show was Friday Night Lights when I had to work and was going to miss it about a month ago.

8. I watch movies at the theater regularly. The most frequent movies that I saw were Pursuit of Happyness, We are Marshall and Déjà vu. I rent DVDs regularly also. I have probably seen most movies that have been in movies

9. I only listen to the radio when I am in the car, and I always listen to country or rap/r&b. I like country because I like the lyrics and I like rap/r&b because I like rhythm.

10. I LOVE to read books for fun. I like autobiographies and novels the most. I really enjoyed reading Barack Obama’s autobiography. I also enjoy every novel written by Nicolas Sparks. I enjoy reading because I learn about things that I find interesting. I am not being forced to read it; therefore I want to read it.

11. I read the newspaper over Christmas break. My mother subscribed to the Morning Journal at home. I read it while eating breakfast. I enjoy the comics the most.

12. I have a subscription to Cosmopolitan magazine. I get one monthly and read it when I am at work and have finished my readings for classes. I enjoy reading about the latest fashion and getting advise about boys or relationships.

13. The last time I wrote a letter was when I was writing to my ex-boyfriend that was is in the marines. It was his birthday so I sent a card and a letter inside. I wanted to do something more personal then sending an email.

14. A website that I frequently go to is www.packers.com. I visit it usually once a week during football season. I am obsessed with football, the Packers and Brett Favre, therefore I like to read about the organization and stats of the players.

15. I have a “Facebook” but I do not have a “My Space”. The only blog I have is this one, and I probably would not have it if it weren’t required for this class. I actually hate “Facebook” and recently just got it back. I don’t like people whom I don’t know looking at my profile. I blocked my profile but still feel weird that people can see things about me that I only want my good friends to see.

No comments: